Thank you for your interest in the products and services of LivTab. This is Limited Warranty applies to physical goods, and only for physical goods, purchased from www.livtab.com.
This limited warranty is only provided to the original purchase, and is not transferable.
LivTab’s warranty obligations under this limited consumer warranty are limited to the terms and conditions set forth herein. LivTab represents and warrants that products that you have purchased are free from defects in material or workmanship under normal use and in accordance with all operating instructions during the designated warranty period.
(i) Parts and Labor, for period of ONE (1) YEAR
(ii)Sealed Refrigeration System (Compressor, Evaporator, Condenser, Drier, and Connecting Tubing), for period of THREE (3) YEARS
all of the above, from the date of retail purchase of the Product by the original end-user purchaser.
Your order confirmation, showing the date of the purchase, is the proof of your purchase date. You might be required by LivTab and LivTab authorized distributors to present the proof of purchases as a condition of receiving warranty service.
LivTab is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer(tariffs, taxes, etc.).
The Limited Warranty does not apply to any:
- Use in commercial or industrial applications;
- Cosmetic damage, including but not limited to scratches, dents, cracks or other cosmetic damage;
- Improper power supply such as low voltage, defective household wiring or inadequate fuses;
- Damage caused by external influences or any accident;
- Damage caused to this Product(s) by you or any non-authorized third party;
- Damage caused by use with non-approved products and accessories;
- Damage caused by operating the Product outside the permitted or intended uses described in the user instructions, such as using in abnormal operating conditions (extreme temperatures);
- Damage due to acts of nature, for example, lightning strikes, tornadoes flood, fire, earthquake or other external causes;
- Damage is caused by the use of parts not manufactured or sold by LivTab;
- Normal wear and tear of the equipment.
If the Product fails during proper use within the Warranty Period, LivTab reserves the right to replace the defective parts of the Product, or the Product itself, with new or refurbished replacement parts.
Obtain warranty service
Before claiming a warranty service, please review the Troubleshooting Chart ( on the User Manual ) to find do-it-yourself solutions for minor performance problems. Any other repair needed, other than as described in this Troubleshooting Chart, should be informed to our service team via email: email@example.com
If we are unable to resolve the problem through troubleshooting and it is within the warranty period, the Customer will be issued a replacement or repair for the defective Product.
You are required to email us include:
- A copy of your receipt, bill of sale or other comparable proof of purchase;
- A written description of the problem;
- Videos or pictures to show product issue explained clearly;
- Your address and original email address used when placed the order.
In the event the Product is not covered by this Warranty, LivTab will inform the consumer of the availability, price and other conditions applicable to the repair of the Product.
Please allow 3 business days for us to determine the problem and the most appropriate solutions for you.
Please keep the packaging your product arrived in or packaging providing equal protection, so that you have the required packaging available in the event of a return.